Already answered on another thread, but look up 'Favorite Tones' in the manual. You can set up eight of your main lead sounds for instant recall on ANY Performance (and a different eight for UPR1, UPR2 and LWR/MBASS, so 24 in practical terms).

I'd say, at this point, SLOW DOWN!

Don't focus so much on one thing. To avoid much of the confusion many players coming to the BK series from other arrangers have, concentrate first on some basic tools.

Learn how to save a Performance to a Performance List. Learn how to save a Style to a Performance. Learn how to edit a style (Makeup Tools) so you can change sounds, kits, volumes etc., and save that as a User Style, and then learn how to get a Performance to call up the User version.

I think we've had several people lose faith in the BK series by trying to run before they could walk. Be patient and methodical with the features and sleep with the manual under your pillow (I keep the print manual in the bathroom for those 'quiet moments' confused2 and the electronic manual on my computer), you'll get it soon enough.

Try Roland-arranger.com (where I moderate) to hook up with the largest collection of helpful Roland users out there...