Thanks Zuki and thanks Donny for the youtube demos.
As to you Zuki opting for the BK7m module I wish you joy and strength cause by God I had the module for two months last year and it was doing my head in. Soundwise it's pretty good admitteldy, as to styles I have never cared all that much for most of the Roland styles, but programming the darn thing is my worst ever musical experience smile
As to the Yamaha Moxf 6, I think the acoustic piano and acoustic guitars are absolutely fabulous but to fork out a grand just for these is not on the menu, at least not at present.
Though I rarely see eye to eye with Diki I do in this respect when he mentions what a chore it is/must be having to program a new unfamiliar arranger from scractch, and just because a few of the instruments might be slightly better. I admire Spalding for hanging on to his PA1X and resisting all temptations so far. ( As Gary did for a long long time with his PSR3000).
Last night I experimented with using the Ketron Midjay Plus in conjuction with my PA800, playing the drums and bass from the Ketron and the acc. tracks from the PA800 and I must say it sounded quite impressive. If you listen to Ketron's (MIDI) drums one wonders where is the benefit of audio drums really...
So it looks like I am going to stay put with the two K's for the time being, unless a marvellous piano module comes along...

regards,
John