Or you could just READ the manual carefully, and TRY STUFF OUT!

I think that's the step many are scared of... Back up your data properly, what have you got to be worried about? I learn more from being wrong 10 times than I do from being right once! Press buttons, move knobs and sliders, see what happens!

I am not sure why so many have had big problems understanding the BK series. I've got no-one on speed dial at Roland holding my hand... I just dive in, use the index in the manual as much as possible, try to concentrate on one thing at a time, and keep a good track of what I have done, so the result of it gets linked mentally to what I did.

Thing is, nowadays, people use arrangers in such utterly different ways, from MP3 playback machines to power users that want full knowledge of every single feature, it is hard to imagine a DVD that could cover it all, certainly not something a manufacturer can afford to put out for free. Then factor in updates, that often change some basic things, and what does the poor manufacturer have to do? Do it all over again?

Sorry, but my TV, my receiver, my cable modem, my sound system, my microwave and my sonic toothbrush came without instructional DVD's..! Somehow, I figured it out. You want spoon-fed, you gotta pay for it!