Hi Dan,

Let me just make sure I understand correct:

1. I load i.e. Tyros 5 styles into vArranger.
2. I set up some midi & Sysex channels via USB to vArranger on my laptop..
3. I play my Audya normally using internal styles.
4. I can also play my Audya using Tyros 5 & other styles from vArranger on my my PC.
5. All my intros, fills, variations etc works direct from my Audya.
6. I can add part of Audya styles to play along with vArranger.
7. I either use voices from my PC soundcard or via USB cable direct from my Audya or mix & match to my liking,.
8. I can set up my registrations so that all I do is select a new registry. That will determine whether vArranger, the Aydya or both will play back. I can always mute all style channels on the Audya for that specific registry.
9. There are no noticeable latency problems.
10. vArranger will reckognize & respond to all normal chords played on the Audya.
11. Can I select the vArranger specific style to be played direct from the Audya using registries?

Do I understand the above correct? If so, how can anyone NOT have your software? It will save me buying any other keyboard, use my single Audya as master and be able to play styles correct from most popular brands without any conversion other than balancing etc. Yes, I know I cannot have the multipads or audio features of the Tyros 5, but with the Audya, who cares! I'll have the ability to add audio loops to already fantastic styles, much more functional than multipads.

If I understand correct, you have yourself a serious customer. That is after I've settled my account with Klaus, that is.

Kind regards,

Henni