I'm jealous. Never had a Muscle car or a new car. Just family hand me downs. First new vehicle I got was when I was finishing college. Chevy van to move the B3 and band stuff.
Got the fever as a kid when all my friends were going to Reedmans in PA and getting cars, no money down, 6 months till first payment. Lots of fun in that 6 months till they reppossed it !!! I figured what the heck, in 6 months I'd make the payment somehow. I went down there to get my dream car. GTX Hemi. Got there and they just sold the last one, no more to be built.
Favorite car all time is the Plymouth Hemi Cuda. Girl at college I went to in Kentucky got one, drove in front of the dorm to show it off and we immediately jumped in it, pushed her over to the passenger seat ( I believe today they call that car jacking ) and went like He** two hours to Virginia to get beer. That car today would buy a LOT of beer !