Here's a terrific live (from Romania) Tyros 5 demo presented by Peter Baartmans rocker

I'm going to be attending the Namm Show in Anaheim, California next week, so more excited than ever now to have the opportunity see Mr Baartmans present a similar Tyros 5 demo in the Yamaha Showroom there. I can't play even remotely as well as Peter, but I can attest that when I sit down and play my Tyros 5 it sounds to both my ears and my audience, every bit as dynamically live and realistic as when Baartmans demos it. The beauty of Tyros 5 to me is being able to sit down and play it and have it sounding terrific pretty much out of the box. This is the first Keyboard I've owned where I can honestly say that. I'm the first to admit I'm a keyboard 'player' and don't enjoy having to be a sound engineer, so for the first time on an arranger, I'm able to sit down and enjoy playing it and not have to spend an inordinate amount of frustrating time tweaking it to get it to sound the way I want.

BTW, anyone else here going to be at Namm next week too?
I'll be arriving on Wednesday but leaving on Friday around noon. Would be great to meet up with forum members there.
PM, email me, or post a reply if interested. smile

Scott