What is wrong with you people an PCs ????? Are you just affraid of having a REAL computer I.E. MAC ??? And second if you do flush you're money down the toilet on a PC that will only lock up on you especially with Windows XP home , Sound Blaster cards are NO GOOD for pro audio . The AUDIOPHILE 24/96 is a pro quality audio card that woks both in PC and MAC and is less than $200.00 . So there is no excuse for getting a cheap multimedia card like Sound Blaster . I don't think you will do this , plus someone else who is affraid of MAC will tell you not to as well , But . The MAC G-4 dual 1gig processor is equal to a 5 gig PC ( since there is no such thing as a 5 gig PC , what does that mean ???? The mac G-4 is the fastest computer you can buy PERIOD ! ) What ever the processor speed is on a single processor MAC - Double it and that is what it's comparible to on a PC I.E. a 700mhz Mac is as fast or faster than a 1.4gig PC . Since you have $1900.00 to spend check out www.apple.com and see all they have to offer . Apple is SUPERIOR in music , digital photo , digital movies , they are SUPERIOR PERIOD . They run faster , they run flawlessly more often than any PC ever will . Look at the MAC , plus people will say you can't find software , those people are morons and they have no clue as to where to look . $1900.00 is a lot of money , I hope you don't piss it away on a PC .