Originally Posted By: Mark79100
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant! I also saw it last year and have been watching it ever since.

Two questions:

1) Does anyone have any idea where this might have taken place? It appears to me to be a Western European nightclub. I ask because I don't think there's a proper venue in the USA for an act like this (since Ed Sullivan went off the air). I also don't think it would be as appreciated here.

2) I really like this video....I get such a kick out of it. Is there a way to legally download it to my hard drive (for my own personal use)? I understand there's new software technologies now for doing this.

In the meantime, whenever I'm feeling "down" I invest an hour pulling it up with my "dial-up" connection and then proceed to "laugh my head off" watching it.

Mark

This was broadcast as part of the "Le plus grand Cabaret du Monde", which is a monthly programme on French television ( Antenne 2) and features incredible acts of entertainment and acrobacy.

To download it you can install this small progamme which is free and works great :
http://www.freemake.com/nl/free_video_downloader/

And while you are at it also download and install Freemake Video converter and Freemake Audio converter. These are absolutely terrific programmes and like I said are completely free.

regards,
John

P.S. if you care to go to Youtube and enter " Le Plus Grand Cabaret Du Monde " you will find a plethora of truly amazing performances and with the Freemake downloader you can download to your liking. With the Freemake Video convertor you can even convert those downloads to either DVIX format or regular DVD format smirk smirk

Edited by john smies (12/11/13 12:22 AM)