well guys here is my review I played the T 5 61 today.
A Special thanks to George Kaye for having one for me to play.

And I will start out by saying Yamaha did a Great Job with this one it might not have every little thing that everybody wants but for me they did for me most of what I will use.

the first thing here is the SOUND it is MUCH better then T 4 I own a T4 so I can say with out any question here.

the Concert Piano much better then T4 cf111 piano sounds very good , the Guitar section is just fantastic and the way you can change and edit the amps just great!!!!
organ world very good
Ensamble voices very unique it gonna take some getting used to but it will be very good

sax sounds sound really good new flute voices very good as well

they moved the Demo button thank god it was in the worst spot left by the voc harm button now it on far left good to have that moved if you have hit it by mistake in the middle of a show you will know what I am talking about!!!

audio styles really sound live to me big improvement .

the toggle midi file / mp3 I wish yamaha can make it so I can run midi file into Midi file not it is just mp3 I hope with a update they will address this.

the format very much the same so out of the box it will be easy to use .
I cant stress this enough here the sound REALLY sounds good a big improvement over T4 it has a very live sound crisp and clean 4 additional outs really open up lot of live sound options .

for those left hand bass players the option to play left hand bass with the style triggered in right is a very nice addition it will give you another way to present yourself

size seemed to be very close to T4 and screen looks the same to T4
ALL I can say is this is a very nice unit the Sound is GREAT and all those who are bashing it need to go and play it like I did and you will see for yourself what I am talking about.

it great to boast about all the new things but to me SOUND it the key to all and this unit has Knocked it out of the Yard

I am getting the T5 76 and look forward to using this unit in my shows in 2014 Ron Johnson