Chas, 20 and 30 somethings don't have any money. That's why the cruise ships, Vegas, Miami, New Orleans, etc... cater to us old farts. We have the money! Think back when you were 20 to 30 years old, every dime was spent either taking care of a wife and family, making house payments, car payments, buying groceries, and once in a while, when there were a few pennies left over, you the the better half could splurge for dinner and a movie. Why would ANY leisure product manufacturer target an age group that can't afford their product in the first place - don't make any sense at all.

I remember when recreational fishing was considered a poor man's sport, something everyone could do. You could buy a good rod and reel combo for under $40, rent a skiff with an outboard motor for under $15 and spend the day catching fish for dinner. How things have changed. There are rod and reel combos that go for $500 to $1,000, and you can't climb aboard a party boat for under $50 for a half-day of fishing, plus bait costs. The last time I saw rental skiffs with an outboard, a location where when I was in my 30s, cost $12 a day plug gasoline, they had a sign up that said "Weekend Special - Boat, Motor and Gas - $200." And, I just saw a $29,000 outboard motor and that was the sale price. Whoda figured?

I, personally, loved the demos, and they accurately portrayed how incredible the Yamaha guitar sounds are in their latest arranger keyboard. They were awesome!

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)