Good topic - and one I have been thinking about lately. Presently, I use 3 separate foot pedals ... one a sustain pedal (I have an old Korg on and a Yamaha one), and the other two are simple Boss pedals that attach together. Most of the time, I have them set up like this:

1 - Sustain
2 - Fill Self (I think that's what it's calleD)
3 - Rotary Slow/Fast

I have been thinking about that MFC-10 device ... is anyone using it? With separate pedals (1,2,3), when in a Registration I set Sustain on Pedal 1 to work for example for R1 only (where R1 sound is a piano for example, and R2 is clarinet and R3 is organ, it works well. The pedal only sustains the Piano on R1.

Can I do this same 'programming' in Registrations on the MFC-10? That is, will a Registration 'remember' that for a given pedal on the MFC-10, that I want R1 to sustain but not R2 and R3? And for a different Registration, maybe I want Left and R2 to respond to sustain but not R1 and R3. This is do-able when using the 3 foot controllers (pedals 1,2,3), just put a check-box for what you want to be controlled. I don't know if this can be done as easily with a foot controller such as the MFC-10?

Thanks!
Jim