Originally Posted By: Dnj
Originally Posted By: Kabinopus
Well, I'm not an actor )

SMILE! The audience wants to see that you are happy to be on the stage performing for them! If you are sad, or nervous,, don’t show it on the outside! Plus, smiling releases endorphins, which reduces stress, so it’s a no brainer. Remember that the audience wants to work out how we think we performed. Even if we aren’t happy with our performance (let’s face it, there are those performances), it’s highly likely that the audience still thought it was great! So let them think it was great by smiling and looking happy with how you performed. No matter how well you think you performed, the audience has taken the time come to your concert and this is your way of thanking them. grin

Donny,

Smile my arse, have you ever been to Russia, nobody smiles in Russia, there's nothing to smile about, you don't know how luck you are "God Bless America" , I would suggest you all go the Russia before you die, you are in for a shock and note no funnies on the end of this post, God Bless Russia just doesn't sound right does it.