Quote:
Originally posted by ulivox:
hi Rusty,
my Audya 4 saves the registrations incl. the
sliderposition (the number, not the physical position) when I switch the blue dot to the "ON"-position. "ON" is the status
when you can see the blue dot. (OS 4.1 B)
I think, that the physical Position (when you
move one or more sliders) overwrites the saved constellation.
Keep swinging
ulivox

Thanks a million for that ulivox-finally someone who tells it like it is as i have been asking this question for weeks.

Now, what I can't understand is this. I was told in an email from AJ that when the light is ON it means you are instructing the ketron to IGNORE the saving function. How can that be if what you say is right--and i have no doubt about your advise regarding this. What has been happening to me is that i have spent hours tweaking my settings in refgisterations I use , but when I save them the audya appears not to be saving them. When I go back later and play that registeration again it sounds much too loud and thats why i thought it was the master slider that was not saving I know the sliders are not motorised like on a yamaha o2r or similar but I was hoping that it would at least be saving the numerical value set by me. I'm baffled !! I have the new Audya 4- 41B -same as the A5 without keys