Jim
My Audya has worked quite good for several weeks, I have been very happy even though I have to reboot about 3 out of 10 times to get the left sound to work. But things are changing all the time, and you never know what comes up next. Yes, I have replaced most everything inside my Audya, but even after that I had problems. Then came the big update and for me it was like starting with a new KB, really loved it. I had to do a lot of work on my reg's. After the update all my regs had the wrong left sound, it was now linked to a wrong voicebank, always to the bank below the one it should link to. Much work! From time to time I got that Int.Phase Error message. I have also at startup a problem with the default piano sound. There is some modulation on, like the wheel is on a little. To get it back to normal I have to pick another voice I.E. organ, and than go back to the piano voice, now it sounds fine. This happens at every startup. Also working with voice list I suddenly get names changed on some preset voices. For this one I got help from pastroccio, so now I know how to get into preset voices to change it back.
I think most of these issues is related to software in some way, and it's sad. When I play live with this KB the styles and also the sounds are really great, the best sounding I think. Let's hope for the future.
I know the ON/OFF switch on the Audya is the best ever made on any KB
skude

[This message has been edited by skude (edited 10-22-2010).]