sas123
visi
Cristi Audya
I respect absolutely your opinion....
But I do not agree....why???....because it should we see also the positive side of Audya,and at my opinion is very big….
I know very well that Audya has enough weaknesses ......
However ........ in the 20 years that I work with Arranger Keybords, never I did not feel that when I play I accompanies a Real_Band .....
Sure exist still things that SHOULD be improved....And I believe that Ketron will be improved...
However each day that I play in Live gigs with Audya, is as if I play for first time .....
I agree that Ketron has made a lot of errors in a lot of subjects....
But I had and I have: Korg Pa_800, Korg Pa_1xpo, Roland G_70 (litle time), ( I had working with Tyros_2 and 3) Ketron Wega, Ketron SD_1, but the Audya is realy a GREAT instrument.......
I am very glad that I play with Audya....
It, s my opinion......
And as is known also my country (Greece) requires special configuration in any keybords, to plays somebody with the Traditional music of Greece .....
With Audya therefore I make my work EXCELLENTLY!!!!!
Perhaps I become foolish, so much times where I have been forced to show my work however I make this only for proof of what I say… http://www.youtube.com/user/sok121974ify?feature=mhum

[This message has been edited by Sokratis 1974 (edited 10-10-2010).]