Just messing around right now...

The Hammond sim is MASSIVELY improved. Maybe not QUITE up to Nord levels, but as good as you are likely to need live. You can now get a good grind going at lower volumes. and the drawbar foldback is now correct, and the thing doesn't take your head off as you go up, and lose it's balls as you go down. Big kudos, Roland!

Navigation is a major PITA, but I think that about all keyboards without a touch-screen! As I've said, this is likely to be my solo or duo keyboard, so I rarely do stuff on the fly there... Wouldn't want to get stuck in a live gig with this, though. At least, if I had a G70 as an alternative!

The action is liveable... keys are about 1/3" shorter than the G70. More organ/synth than piano. There's a tiny hair more 'grab' when you do palm smears, but the corners are rounded enough to not be a big issue. Surprisingly, it is sprung a hair stronger than my G70, but weight is lighter, so a rather different feel. On the whole, I think I am getting to the top of the dynamic range a bit faster than the G70, so my default velocity curve might change from medium to high. Jury is out on this, though. Touch is just one of those things you have to adjust to.

The sad thing is that there is just about enough room on the panel for the G70 touch screen. Even if it added another $500 to the price, I believe Roland have made a HUGE blunder not using this. Navigation, editing, rapid Tone selection, style selection, Performance selection, all of this is MUCH slower than my G70. As are all non-touchscreen arrangers.

The included music rest is HUGE... but in the wrong way, IMO. It's quite a bit wider than the G70 rest, but no taller. So sheet music is still unsupported for half its height, tending to let it fold over backwards. But there's room for a triple page now... Me, I'd rather have enough height.

The USB slot is back in the recessed, hidden slot, covered by a door (like the Prelude). Far better than the BK-5's open slot. Not only does this protect the stick (and the delicate USB slot) from accidentally getting whacked, it's also 'out of sight, out of mind' for any light fingered kids (of all larcenous ages!).

The weight is amazing. Just about enough to keep it planted on the stand, but possibly a bounce issue if not supported fairly well out to the edges.

Not sure I like ALL the Factory Songbook entries coming up with Bass Inv ON... Hopefully there's a way to defeat that.

I'm afraid I have spent little time so far... worked until my gig on my friend's PA3x (seems he has a USB bus issue, got it updated with the latest OS, but then it refused to see the resources on the USB stick, or his gig backup! Ouch!), got home and messed around for an hour or so. Barely time to scratch the surface.

More as I progress.