Hi all,

Made another demo. Just follow the initial link given somewhere above.

Diki, on mine I have 2028 user drum loops, many, many original audio drum & groove loops. I estimate I have far over 3000 drum sections available to me covering just about every genre I might need. The onboard drum loops come complete with different sections for all the variatiions, fills, breaks, intro & endings. I just dial in a single drum loop, the rest is all automatic. I doubt if you'll find many songs for which you cannot find suitable drum sections.

Rikki, yes, the modified styles are a combination of audio & midi. Why replace a midi track that sounds great. However, in the same style track, I can ie. have midi in variation 1, audio in variation 1 & 2 and then again midi in variation 4. I can mix & match to my hearts delight. In this new demo, I liked one original midi track so much that I copied & pasted to the same track of all other variations (easily done direct on the Audya) I also copied part of some midi intro & ending tracks from another style, also done direct on the Audya.

In my opinion, this "dial a style" feature is what makes the Audya so unique. I say again, I only need a midi style with a reasonably good intro & ending & the rest I'll use my thumbwheel to dial in in no time & no sweat at all.

Listen to the demo. It uses audio drums, many, many onboard audio sections not made for that specific style, yet hear just how authentic this style now sounds...

I'm really extremely pleased with my Audya.

Keep well all,

Henni