My Audya plays a lot better after the big update BUT!
Left voice drops out, have to restart to get it back. It happens randomly. Before the update I had problems with "count in" this is now solved, ( it only took a year) but looks like this "virus" jumped over to the left sound. Have not had any Int. Phase error message for a long time. Saturdays gig went good except from drop out of left sound. Sometimes going from arr.C to arr.D, the drums are out of sync. on some styles. This is not fun happening in the middle of a song. Getting better in telling jokes to the audience.
In menu- utility- lyrics/txt small font, this is now working for the first time,set this to ON and I get small fonts.
Problems saving Vel. curve. I use Hard2, saving this, but it keep changing sometimes to normal, or soft1 or something else, you never know what it will show, annoying!!
The default Concert_Grand Piano at startup, has an annoying pitch on like the modulation wheel was turned on a little. If I used the Piano in program mode and set the MOD/WHA to OFF it's OK. don't know how to do that on a factory preset. May be it's suppose to be like that, but I don't like to have something that sounds like a vibrato to my piano. Very annoying. Most good, but some bad after the update. Still think there will be some time to go before I can fully trust this KB, may be after the next update.
skude

[This message has been edited by skude (edited 10-04-2010).]