I don't know........there was something not right. So I listened to the audio (without watching) a few times until I figured out what it was. The vocalist is too dry......too bland.......too sterile. One note after another without any phrasing.......no holding onto notes....no spaces in between. In short, monotonous. The complete opposite of Mr. Frank Sinatra and his magnificent phrasing.

She's just singing the notes without injecting any personality into the song. And the "oohhs and aahhs" are too cliched. And, to be honest, I think Robert is a good player, but I don't think he's a GREAT player. He's bordering on "dry" himself........again, just playing the notes! I've watched him in other video's and get that same feeling........good playing, but nothing that really moves me.

Watching the video is like having a Chinese dinner. You eat it and you're still feeling hungry afterwards. That's the feeling I get from this video.

On a positive note, the background arrangement is terrific. I'm assuming, like Fran said, it's a MIDI with the bass and drum tracks.

Mark