Quote:
Originally posted by NiteLife:
Hey all you LEFT CHANNEL OUT PROBLEM AUDYA OWNERS.

Can we CONFIRM and get more details on this SOLDER PROBLEM and it's exact LOCATION????

Many of you know I've had this problem from day 1!

Just last night while playing a gig it happened again. If I tapped on the keyboard, the LT channel would come back on.

That definitely makes me think its a bad solder connection.

Can we try to get more details on the solder joints exact location? Tony? AJ? Anyone?

I have no problem taking my Audya apart ( Again )and re-soldering the connection.

I will certainly post my results of the repair here and how it was accomplished.

I would be THRILLED if I could finally get rid of the LT Channel out PROBLEM!!!!!

Jim

Hi all left hand channel down users.

This is just my thoughts on the matter, if Ketron don't want to take the faulty KBs back and it is a long way back and they are implying that you should do it yourself, still not certain they are saying this, they should send out a youtube video of how to do it or you should take it to your dealer, I know some dealers are a days drive away for some. If indeed this is a common faulty they should at least release a technical note on the internet. Taking the top off is easy, making a mess of a solding job if you are not use to it, is also easy.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey