Hi guys,
I've owned and loved Ketron products in the past, but I am not a "Ferrari" guy ... I like universal appeal - something I can sell if I need to, and I like a more convention approach. Yamaha and Korg give me this. I want 15 of my friends to be able to swap stories, files and tips on what I use ... Ketron just can't compete yet. I love our Prince AJ, and his personal conviction and support is unparalleled, but I am too fickle to own an expensive tool that has a niche market.

Right now ... I still love the idea that I have my Korg in it's place of honor (atop my Rhodes suitcase), and the s950 will lightly go to the job with me and provide the in my face monitoring I miss. I don't want a Tyros anymore .. I just didn't want 2 PA3xs ... too much money to be tied up in a duplicate piece.

My new plan is to record and tweak on the Korg ... drop onto USB and take the files that need to be specific from the audio player - the bulk of the night will still be manual bass or arranger styles with RH chording. I bought a TC voice Live playGTX and that filled the gap that Yamaha's harmonizer left ... plus gives me looping and guitar effects! I'm excited for my summer now. I just have to get through with "Fiddler on the Roof", graduation and our Spring concert. Then it's ... (cue surf sounds...) "On the way to Cape maaaaayyyy"
smile