I am not ready to make a comment poss or negative I just sold my Fc-7 pedal now i am wishing it did not I would like to hear more of the overall sounds as a Bk-5 user I like the piano sounds on it I am hopeful the put more piano sounds and useful type sounds in the super natural sound set I keep hearing people say no lyric display but my bk-5 displays chords and lyrics on smf files so why would they not do it on this unit esp since there are 2 screens what would be the use for additional screens if they where going away from that . that is a very Important thing to have on a arrag keyboard I see they are displaying lyric display on a Ipad that is the way the trend is going and it seems they will have a lot to offer in this area I hope to play one soon. I am in Los Angeles and Roland is pretty close bye I might see if I can go bye and play one.