Hi Don,
I gather you're using an actual controller keyboard to access these functions, have you ever tried it with the korg?

Had been considering the s950, but a module would be a better setup for my pa3x.

So, if anyone else could also please chip in,

How well does it play some of the older Roland styles? Had a heap for my VA7 (if I can still find them).
I also vaguely remember reading something on Technote,a few years back, that they made some of the Technics styles available for sale for Roland Keyboards. That would be a bonus for me, just wondering if anybody ever tried them on a Roland.

I gather there's no NOTE editing for styles, but sounds etc can be changed?

Also the sequencer records as audio not midi ( which put me off originally ).
So can the bk7m play audio files from an external source ie if I recorded an mp3 file in Band in a Box for instance, could it be played back in the BK7m?

There's apparently some sort of a pedal available, is it a neccesity for easy acces for intro's , variations etc

Thanks Guys.
Originally Posted By: DonM

I have 50 commands I can call up from my controller keyboard though, including direct access to endings, intros, variations, break/mute, sounds, performances, etc. You can do things via controller that you can't do directly on the module, such as one button push for, for example, intro 2, or ending 3. Two pushes are necessary on the module.
If you want to put in the homework, it makes a really good arranger.
DonM

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022