Donny ... I remember your version of "Islands" very well, as well as "Quando" ... great work !!! clap clap clap

You are right about the lack of 'family enjoyment' ... nowadays it is a BIG thing for a family to be together for DINNER once a week ... frown ... at our gatherings when we were kids there was ALWAYS music being played by one relative or another and everyone singing ... even the kids played guitar or accordion ... and this was in the MAJORITY of families ... technology and sports have taken the place of 'family togetherness' ... I have good friends who are in FL until April ... their daughter and two grand-daughters are going down for Easter while their son-in-law and grand-son stay home because the boy has a 'tournament' to play in ... what importance can this tournament hold for a 12 year old, that this Christian family will not be together for Easter??? ...

Joost, I am sorry to have HIJACKED your thread ... it is wonderful seeing you and your sister enjoy music together ... We would LOVE to see more ...
Thank you ...