I do undertand where your coming from Diki. Fortunately Ketrons Midi Drums Styles have always been very good for live use and you can get away with using some Midi styles in the absence of a suitable Audio style, that is why the Audya is backward compatible. Quite often its possible to cut the Midi Drums of a style and replace it with Audio drums and because the Audio Drums are generic they can be used with many many different styles. (Currently there are around 450 Audio drum Loops to choose from on board)

But Audya doesn't have every groove for every piece music, which is why when there is a demand Ketron will release new styles...not so much for the patterns but for the Audio drums. Like the last UK USB Update. The idea was to have new loops and grooves that could cover many different styles. 5 patterns - but with the possibilty to convert tons of new styles to Audio. I know there are still some missing and if there is demand we will add those too. (One suggestion was the groove for 'Walking On Sunshine' which is currently missing from the instrument.

If your happy to use Midi styles (Like Henni) you really do have the best of both worlds. For me though, I will always cut the Midi drums and replace with an Audio Drum. In fact we are working on a project at the moment which requires just that. So far I have converted around 50 legacy styles to Audio styles. These will be available soon too for those who do not want to do it for themselves.

Eventually we will be able to cover anything anyone can throw at us with Audio drums...but for now, yes, sometimes you have to compromise and the Keyboard sounds more like the a standard arranger, but most times we can drop the Midi drums from a style.