Fran, I need your help with Mixcraft 6 Home Studio. I have no issues with setting up to record using the included VST library. I've actually been enjoying this application a great deal using the included sounds.

However, I'm having a hell of a time setting this DAW up for midi recording. I have a Roland Juno-Di. All I want to do is run the Di's editor with the DAW. The help guide seems more geared towards recording using VST's rather than strictly midi.

Is there a midi echo to turn off somewhere? Can't seem to find that as I'm getting a doubling effect. Do I need to build a template as well (setting up each part/track with appropriate midi routings ect)? I see what you mean about PTracks Pro being the better app for midi sequencing. Any help you can provide wold be greatly appreciated man.
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.