Diki, I will make one more post so as not to ignore you, but thats it, because you have totally made up your mind and its getting boring:

1) Henni, if your reading this...how many styles do you have on your Audya...roughly. But, Diki, as already mentioned, with Ketrons live styles (averaging 8 bars per arranger part) you don't need so many styles because you don't get bored with the same old repeating midi file. Its why ketron users don't need to change instruments every 18 months or so and why a 4 year old Audya is still worth more than twice as much as T3 (which was the same price when new.) and more than a used T4.

2) The stereotypical forum user often just ignores the bits they dont like. Many times now you have been told that we can use audio loops from just about anywhere (thats if as a user you want to edit or create styles), the live musicians route is the one Ketron went for, but as other manufacturers move to audio styles the 3rd party style houses will probably use audio loops for drums created from Virtual Drums instead of live musicians. And guess what...they can charge more for doing so.

3) WOW! talk about ancient technology...VHS + Betamax, they died with Midi styles 15 years ago!! I mostly use my tv providers catch up service but otherwise I have Hard Disk recording. I haven't even used the DVD/RW for 6 or 7 years.

4) SSD streaming of ROM? That phrase doesn't make any sense. Ketron already have HD (or SSD) streaming technology, the others will catch up when they decide to add live audio styles properly. And the shootout showed that it is possible to have nice quality Midi drums, but it is severely limited by the poor quality and lazy style writing of the manufacturer as you pointed out - its possible to make better styles but nobody is doing it.

5) Outsell Yamaha and Korg? Across Europe they might already outsell them, I don't know for sure as just about every bar and restaurant on the continent has a Ketron player in the corner (you never see Korg or Yamaha in those places). in the UK we are on a level footing with Korg but have an army of 'Tyros' (Novice or Beginner players) that buy Yamaha, it would be nice to outsell them here and we are noticing a big dissatisfaction from owners who are not seeing anything really new from the other manufacturers, but in the meantime Ketron owners can be very smug in the knowledge there keyboard is the best on the market.

So thats it, I respectfully withdraw from this discussion as I have said all there is to be said.