OK - I had to shut Donny up with all his "Heavenly Korg" diatribes ... I knew he couldn't handle such an intricate beast and still work the dance floor like he's SO GOOD AT - so I made him take my cheesy feeling (awesome sounding) s950 JUST TO SHUT HIM UP!
smile
lol
Now, I have a studio backup for my favorite kb of all time (PA3x sits proudly atop my Kentucky Rhodes Suitcase) and the road rig can stay packed and ready for the call of duty. I can work on tunes at home and just make the changes to the USB drive - SWEEEEET.
Anyway - now he's got 2 Nano 300s .... must sound killer in stereo (dual mono, actually) - I bet his Mackies go on the auction block pretty soon.

OK, so ... betters - who had 3 months or less for Donny's honeymoon with the 3x? 2 months? 30 days? Pay up folks!

(sorry Donny ... I just can't keep secrets!!!!)
Besides, you're happy now - I know it. That 950 had your name on it from day ONE. (As soon as I touched the keys, I knew it was the same-ole, same-ole. It's just not fun for me to play.
I am getting readjusted to my baby, and I'll bring it out this weekend for my BEATLES tribute on Feb 9th! I still remember that Ed Sullivan show in 1964 (I was EIGHT years old!) like it was YESTERDAY! (pun INTENDED)

(This pic still has my Colorado Korg i5s on the Rhodes - I took that into school for my kids to play with!)

Attachments
Keyboards 12-07.JPG