A good friend talked me into playing my Korg more, so I started digging in tonight. I forgot how the new improvements really make life easier in the new OS 1.60.

The biggest thing that affects me is the on/off toggling that the pads now do. You can call up pad one ... let it run for 4 bars and then simply hit the button again and it stops. Much better than the old way of hitting the master stop button - now you can add 1-2-3 or 4 pads in any order and change them up on the fly without shutting them all off at once. Very cool.

The transpose for the Chord sequencer is another - lay down a 12 bar blues change early in the night and it's there for you to call up as a filler whenever you may need something to kill time with. Change the style, change the key - always sounds different. Very cool.

They also fixed a glitch that lost your lyrics when changing rhythm patterns.

I'm enjoying my second honeymoon!
smile

This was taken at last years graduation - that's the only reason I'm reading. We had almost NO time to learn the songs we needed to perform for the ceremony. My boss always picks just the "right" theme for each class, and she springs it on us last second. The iPad came in handy that day!

Attachments
IMG_0358.JPG