Hello all my SZ Friends. I thought you might enjoy reading some thoughts and opinions about my Arranger experiences.

My Audya will soon be five years old and I'm happy to report, I am still thrilled with this keyboard. I continue to perform 6 and 7 nights a week so I've given my Audya a tremendous workout and it continues to perform flawlessly.

With the thought of adding some additional variety, I purchased a Tyros 3 shortly after buying the Audya and added it on stage. I soon realized, I was so spoiled on the Audya's " LIVE BAND " sound, I found myself playing the Tyros only a few times during the course of the evening. So I ended up selling it less than a year later and decided to give Korg a try.

Recently a purchased a Korg PA3X with the same thought of providing more versatility on stage for my audiences. Again I was faced with the same dilemma and found myself very disappointed with the overall sound and styles. ( SORRY, Korg fans. ) I will soon be placing it on EBay.

For those of you with experience with Yamaha and Korg, maybe you'll agree that Yamaha win's with their style line up.
With that in mind, I just bought the new PSR S950. After spending a week on it, I admit I'm enjoying the styles, especially the big orchestral offerings it has. However, Yamaha's attempt to follow Ketron's footsteps with offering live audio drums in 25 of their styles, really falls short and there is NO COMPARISON to Ketron!

To sum it all up, I personally still contend, Ketron has achieved the ultimate SOUNDING ARRANGER. PERIOD! Despite the glitches many have experienced in the operating system, the AUDYA is still NUMBER ONE IN MY BOOK!!!!!!!!

Jim