Hi Allie

I wonder if your email account is working correctly?

According to your email header you sent the email on Thu, 10 Jan 2013 18:35:41 +0100 which is after working hours for us. ( 25 minutes to 8 pm UK time to be exact).

The email was forwarded to me at 10am this morning when the office checked their emails and I picked up the email and replied to you at lunch time once I arrived in from my first appointment ( 11/01/2013 12:20pm)

However, You should have received an email from the paypal system with your tracking number on once it was posted. (I know this because I processed your order, got in my car and drove to the post office, once back in the office I entered your tracking info into paypal personally )If you go to to www.royalmail.com and enter your tracking number into 'track my item' you can see its progress

When I checked and emailed you earlier it said the package was in your country - so its in the hands of your postal service now.

We use International Signed for which is the most secure, fastest and most expensive option (air not sea) , but its odd, because it seems to be faster sending items to the USA than it does to Europe...not sure why that is. There was a slight delay in sending (Tuesday instead of Monday) as I was not in the office that day and my colleague could not take on the additional workload - sorry.