Quote:
Originally posted by Tonewheeldude:
Why the grumbles? Dusan - all Audya's 4 and 5s have the new sounds and styles as standard, all 76 note audyas shipped from the factory as of now have the new sounds and styles on but it will take a while for the distributors and retailers to work through current stock, but why complain when even the very first batch sold 18 months ago can be upgraded?

Wouldn't it be nice if Tyros One owners could have the new sounds and styles of tyros 2...or even 3..or even have super articulation added (as with Ketrons new sound package? and I wonder if those that brought Tyros 3 in the last few months will be able to upgrade to sounds and styles of tyros 4 if it arrives? Ah, of course they can, but have to spend 1000+ to do so.

Tony - behave yourself and stop trying to wind up A.J.

Sorry TWD, I don't think you can anyway, he is unwindupable. Sacraficial!!! The clock stopped months ago with AJ. I don't think he will ever do that again. Anyway he won't need to do that again, it won't be long now and the Audya will sound that good it will shut them all up. You and me know that TWD. I can't wait now, glad also Skude's KB appear to be Ok now, not certain what happened. Come to think of it TWD, if it's dead here now, whats it going to be like when we get the new AUDYA sounds.

Cheers.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey