Hi everyone.

I registered just now. I do have some arranger keyboards and Live-Styler, but I play mainly midi accordions at nursing homes and church.

Currently I have a Roland BA330 and I love to read Fran's posts on the BA330 naturally. LOL Seriously, I think he and other members helped me save money as I was looking into buying a Bose Compact. After reading many posts (I thought everybody was very level-headed and open-minded), I decided that with my BA330 I don't need the Compact.

Now I have a question. I have an Acoustic Image Corus. What would be the best way to connect it to the BA330 for bigger venues?
I placed the the BA330 on a stand and the AI Corus right underneath. Both amps have lots of ins and outs and it's kind of confusing. Should I run my accordion in stereo with the treble fed to the BA330 and bass to the AI Corus? I tried it, but it didn't sound right. In mono, both units sounded good. Oh, by the way, my accordion (Roland) doesn't have totally separate left and right. They bleed into each other a little bit.

I'd appreciate any tips. I am trying to get the most of what I have.

Thanks,
Chris G