I purchased a Tyros 4 about 10 months ago, a Korg PA3x about 2 months ago. Never even heard of Ketron until a bout a week ago when I stumbled on some YouTube clips. I purchased one yesterday with a 30 day money back policy. In my opinion the realism of the Audya 5 drums and guitar are unmatched. That being said I'm having some problems with the Piano sounds though. Seems a little tinney. Need to play around with it some more. But not too familiar with the equalization functions yet.

Very familiar with the Yamaha and Korg OS but this is my first ever Ketron experience so I have a bunch of questions that might be really easy for you guys who seem to have extensive knowledge.

1) Noticed that certain styles only allow a certain range of tempo. In other words you cannot bring the tempo above, let's say, 160. Can that be overwritten?

2) When you want to choose a voice while playing live, as soon as you select the voice family, it automatically selects the first voice on the list or the last voice you used. Is there any way to force the keyboard not to select the new voice until you actually choose it like the Korg (The Tyros seems to work like the Ketron)? Sometimes I don't want the last voice I used in that category.

3) Does the Audya 5 have anything like "Pads" that you find on the Tyros and Korg PA's? The Pads really help when you want to add a little extra to style on the fly.