Quote:
Originally posted by skude:
Tony
Not in Italy yet, but may be that's were it will end up one day. Still waiting for parts, feels like I have been doing that for quite some time now. Set a new (world)reckord last week, 6 restarts to get it to work. First 5 restarts, no luck, played for an hour without count in and almost no left hand sound. That gave it a last shot and everything was back to normal. Audya has been good to me this week. What more can I ask for
skude

Skude,

You could ask Frank for our money back and let him sort it out with Italy, but I think pigs will learn to fly first. You are like a fart in a space suit, they just wish you would go away! Frank could then sell your Audya to someone who doesn't use COUNT IN and is deaf in the left ear.

Skude how about asking Frank to do a swop with no cash for a black X7 and start over again, sorry your too old now, not enough hours left on the clock. You can't teach an old dog new tricks.

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 06-08-2010).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey