Quote:
Originally posted by Tom Audya:
For my X1, when I was playing, it turned off and on by itself, I did sent to Newyork (I believe this is headquater) for them to check and fix. They change new mother board, but still the same problem, finally, they find out that there are some lose connection of harness. It happened to all my friends who have X1. For Audya, it turn off by itself when I was playing, but did not turn on by itself, when it turned off, I still see the led of "Disk" button blinking but very dim, I turned off and on the switch again to turn Audya on. Recently, nothing happen again.

Tom,

This sounds like something inside the KB and the next time it does it I would send it back and get a new one.You may need to wait Audya is in sort supply. All the problems we are having are silly ones corrupt files, people removing files and bad upgrading, these are simple to get over, but your sounds more serious, if it does it again I would get a new one sent.

Tony

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 04-25-2010).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey