I just came back from my shore gigs this past week..doubles everyday eek

As I just typed that sentence, I realized...it was good I had the BK5 ....access to the beach stage etc, the BK5 made it easy smile

I am thinking about selling the BK5, with a GroovePak wheeled case, and a 32 gb thumb drive...all packaging ,power supply, cd , manual, and music rack included...

If you are interested, email me with an offer (yes Bill, you too) smile
I purchase it the last week of May...still like new...I can keep the thumb drive loaded with my data, SMF's, styles, Billboard top 100 from last 60 years wink

My reasoning, I have not touched the MediaStation , since I bought the BK5..it is in the case...and I should be using it...with a great 76 key bed...
I have another month at the Crab Trap...and I use to leave the MS there on stage, so not to haul it through the crowd..
I take the BK5, but never leave it, it is a breeze to carry..

I wanted the BK5 for the senior gigs, but have not been able to book many so far,,,,and the G70 can be used, without a problem ..since there are only a few senior gigs...If I was doing a couple a day, the BK5 is ideal..

I don't use MP3's on the senior gigs, so that great feature (player) on the BK5 doesn't get used..
I like the 76 keys on the G70, and the built in mic and harmonizer...The most practical keyboard I have...

What the BK5 does, it does best, in a small package...and combined with the BA330, it is the perfect small set up..

Well... I said I was thinking out loud grin

What do you all think...should I just keep it...even if it sits in a case for a while?

Anyone!!! Or if you really want a deal...while I am "thinking out loud"....Hurry !!!! confused