Hi, Everyone!

I am starting to have button problems on my KN7000. Because of my using the Sequencer/Reset button so much and the Start/Stop button, they are beginning to not respond when touching them. This is especially true with the Sequencer/Reset button. This is also the button for Fill-in 1. Reading about taking 25 screws out of the keyboard puts me in tilt to open the keyboard and see if I can make some sort of adjustment. Has anyone else had a button problem like this? I am quite sure it isn't a dirty contact. I think it is the type of spring connected to the buttons that are either weak or not making a good contact. The Sequencer/Reset button is getting so bad that I have to turn on and off the Sequencer Play button to get it back to measure one for starting a song. I am 120 miles away from someone that can work on the keyboard.

Also, I have never had the "C" key above middle "C" fixed because of distance. I have just used the keyboard as is.

While on the subject, as we all feel, the KN7000 is as perfect a keyboard every made. It is too bad that the factory didn't put out the buttons with a type of rubberized surface so they wouldn't show wear the way they do. I have several buttons now that are sort of unsightly because of the surface being worn.

I hope someone has an answer for these buttons to work better.

Mark