Hi Dusan,

You are right! What I do is go through all my styles, one at a time. When the style motivates me to play a specific song, I save it as a registration with the name of the song.

Then, when I've saved quite a few songs in this way, I open up those registrations one by one and start playing with it in the style view mode. Where I can, I add audio drums, groove banks, bass track, a new track for channel 4, audio live guitars, left hand and right hand voices.

Everytime I make a change, I re-save my registration. And what I love about the Audy, every time whilst playing my new song, if I want to change anything, I simply open style view mode and start to edit what's in there. When I'm done, I save as a registration again.

Thus, everytime I play a song, I keep on improving the setup and save it back as the same registration.

So this is what I want to share with others, not so much what style to use for what song, but rather the different individual improvements for every type of style as there are an indefinite amount of combinations that can be had for each one.

But yes, I can clearly see that others would be interested to find out what style is required for what song. But that's not really what I'm after here.

Keep well all my friends,
Henni