Hi all,

Last night I hooked my Audya to our sound system as I've only used earphones up to now. We have a very powerfull system as we use it for outdoor open air outreaches only.

All I can say is WOW!!! Even Monica could not believe what she heard. We have heard NOTHING like it to this day.

There's only one way to describe it: a real band playing. It was hard to believe that it was my very own fingers controlling all of that!!!

The drums are in a league of it's own. And then those live guitars...

No equalizer tweaking required like with my Yamahas. Every single instrument stands out and sounds crisp & clear. No plastic, muffled sound like we are used to.

As soon as I can afford (after all these software upgrades) I'll get a proper video camera with an audio input & I'll start capturing some videos of the music part of our next open air outreaches and post some footage to show off the Audya.

In the meantime, I want to thank Ketron out of my heart for creating this truly AMAZING arranger. I cannot believe that I've been without a Ketron product up to now. And to think how hard I worked to modify all those super fantastic Ketron styles for the Yamaha community and today I have the REAL thing!!!

I'm going to make a statement that you will not understand and you'll laugh at me. When I read the Audya manual, I feel GOOD. When I listen to the Audya, I feel GOOD. When I visit the Ketron website I feel GOOD. When I modified those Ketron styles for my Yamaha, I felt GOOD. I cannot describe it, but everything about this Ketron product just makes me feel GOOD. It's like it's made to gell with my nature - honestly, I'm at my right mind, sober and this is the only way for me to describe this.

I'm not saying their service is excellent - I really do not know. But there's something about Ketron that makes me feel GOOD. And I'm not ashamed to say so. Maybe their kind of styles are to my liking, maybe the way they create things are to my liking. I don't know and I don't need to know. It's nice to feel GOOD and that will suffice.

I am elated & it shows. And every day I discover something new on my Audya that blows me away all over again. AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! We tried to focus on the Hillsong stuff lately with my Yamaha, but with the Ketron, even the oldies are becoming alive again and I've allready created quite a few registries for those.

Keep well all,
Henni