With the worries that some have expressed about having to load sounds between styles, I thought I would post an item that I posted earlier on in the year, (And may have been missed by some) and it regards a new prototype that Wersi (Music Store) showed at the Frankfurt Musikmesse this year. (And was scheduled for possible release later this year, although no actual time frame was given)

As can be seen from the spec sheet, not having enough voices directly available to the user (No loading time) is a non-entity, and while it will probably be a few years before the technology is available in affordable Arranger Keyboards, (Although probably not as long as most think) it does show how manufactures are thinking. (Remember the Kronos is basically a pre-set (Determined by the manufacturer) VST player which has an OS that integrates everything together with other features.

Here is the link: https://www.box.com/s/698424b2822b604bc215

NOTE: Google Translate is not 100% so there may be slight errors in the translation

Bill