Nigel, O.T. but I think the Traynor K4 is one of the best kept secrets around. I think only you and I have them although I think Fran used to own one (which is how I got mine, on his recommendation). In addition to being a great small venue keyboard amp, it sounds pretty darn good with guitar. My guitarist has stopped bringing his amp over for rehearsals anymore and uses my K4. It also makes a dynamite in-your-face floor monitor. I used to use it (for organ) with two 8" powered speakers from the line out of the K4, but have since replaced that configuration with first a Motionsound Pro 45 and then a Leslie 3300. I now just use it for my electronic drum kit which it covers very well.

That 'special' feeling you get from a 'physical sound mechanism' I also get from a B3, but I think it's the expression pedal that does it. It lets you 'scream' or 'whisper' in a very natural way and although you can use it on any keyboard, it just seems to work better on a B3. Hmmmm, O.T. at The Bar; can't get more O.T. than that. Only on SZ smile smile .

chas