This is not my bag, but I have to admit that it is very nice and well done!

We had a fellow come to our local Jazz festival one spring sometime back. He out shined a 65+ year old local very, very good Jazz pianist who had his own trio that works this area. I thought how can this be, A 24 year old doing this to our local guy.

I had to go talk to him. Turns out he was 54 years old and had been playing since three months before he came out of his mother's womb. He said that he never had a desire to play anything but Jazz, however he came up with classical music lessons. Some of the best Jazzers I heard tell started classical musical lessons as a kid.

I figured he had more face lifts than Phyllis Diller and Joan Rivers put together. Ha ha!

Maybe this young man is not quite so young. Lol Very very good young man!

On another note I see many hi-rise buildings but no people. I don't see any traffic. In my town of maybe 10,000 people we have three red lights but we have much more traffic. I don't see any red lights on your streets.

Please tell me the name of the town and how many people live there? I don't see a bunch of tank top guys with tattoos from the top of their heads down like we see here in our towns.

Your town looks peaceful and quite. If we get anymore gangs moving here from LA California, I'm going to need to get an A-K47 or a tank. I didn't see a police car or a policeman in your video either.

Is this a trick movie of your town? I don't know what to think.