Originally Posted By: Uncle Dave
Originally Posted By: Uncle Dave
Here are two shots that show the shape and size of the rig. I have been spoiled by having my mic boom attached to my X stand for a long time - I'll have to adjust.
Apex users will not be able to use this setup without the extended arms, and even then - it may sit too far forward for stability.
Jury's out on the looks - but the sound is a slam dunk.

More pics of the cleaned up setup. I need that little Rolls mixer to make the iPad loud enough through the line inputs. It's also nice to have a second channel for my guitar, when I bring it. The small remote on the right side controls the teeny light that sits on the floor. (micro galaxian)

I still have to measure, cut and wrap all the wires for quick setup and best appearance, but it looks pretty clean so far. I also use a stretch KB cover on the front side of the X stand to cover the inside (and my legs) from the audience.

** Not sure why only one pic showed up in this frame - just click on the link under the picture and you'll see the second one.

Attachments
IMG_0865.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg (32 downloads)