Leezone,

I gave that some serious thought. My dealer Frank is selling his. However I felt a little occasional change up in the sound on stage wouldn't hurt.

The Korg does have some really nice Big Band and Orchestral styles similar to the Tyros. The use of new styles is always a nice plus for me and my crowd.

If and when the Audya dies, I WILL buy another one then....I'll get the 61 note next time.

Believe me.....I'm NOT thrilled with it.....not like I was and still am with the Audya. However my partner and my crowd likes it.

I really wanted to get the Roland Jupiter 80 or 50 to add with the Audya. I like the Synth stuff and the Lead Guitar on the Roland. My partner actually convinced me we should have another Arranger instead. It just seemed redundant to buy another Audya while mine is still cranking out the tunes just fine.

The Jupiter 50 will start shipping in July, despite my recent purchase of the Korg, I'll probably buy that board also.

No matter what the circumstances, or what manufacturers are involved, the AUDYA will always be first choice and the most played in the line up!

Jim