Greetings Korg PA3X Professionals and Players,

I'm coming over to visit from the Ketron Audya Forum.

I will be soon purchasing a second board to add on stage with my Audya.

For those of you that don't know me or haven't read any of my posts, I am a full time musician living and performing in a Duo in SW Florida. I've been a full time player for over forty years.

Almost four years ago I purchased an Audya and Tyros3 which replaced my Korg PA80 & Yamaha PSR3000.

I know we all have PERSONAL choices and reasons why we prefer certain Arrangers & Performance Keyboards.

I would appreciate some opinions, likes and dislikes on the PA3X.

First: I absolutely LOVE my AUDYA. In fact after a shot time, I found myself not even using the Tyros3. I think the Tyros is an awesome arranger with superb styles, however the CD like sound compared to the Audya's LIVE BAND sound became undesirable in comparison and I played it live less and less.

I sold it several months ago, and need to find a second board.

At first, I felt the Jupiter 80 or 50 or the Kronos would be a good choice, but I have determined that another Arranger makes more sense.
Especially if my Audya goes down.

We all know the arranger choice's are not many anymore, so that helps to narrow down a decision.

I still have my PA80, however I'm sure many improvements have been done with Korg's line up.

I have spent countless hours on the Internet watching Video's, listening to demos and reading any and all information I could find in the forums.

I like what I hear for the most part in the PA3X, great styles, editing & tweaking ability, etc....etc.

However, this is what's holding me back.....It's that very similar CD sound that the Yamaha has. I know that's NOT a BAD THING!!!!!!! I guess it's just because ( Personally ) I'm spoiled on the Audya's " In Your Face Sound. "

Will some of you please, put my mind at ease, and tell me I'll be thrilled with the PA3X.

I'm not concerned with the learning curve, I've become pretty good at mastering Arrangers and learning the in's and out's of the Operating Systems.

It's just the SOUND of the board that concern's me.

Any and all help from you Korg lover's....will be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Thank You!!!!!
Jim