Originally Posted By: filipelou
I'm disappointed. I was expecting a new software, new possibilities,new audya style compiler, not to sell styles. I'm making styles in the last 12 months and then I'll have a site to sell these.

Ketron look at your software full of bugs first...

_________________________________________________________________________. I think maybe some other few bugs still to be corrected, also not so much Ketron Uk's problem, however Ketron obviously feel they still have a great product to sell I,e Musik Messe 2012, now that was totally dissappointing! No news on an update to the OS, no news on another type of editor, indeed aside from the pictures of new products, no demo's at all (aside from the orig Audya) wow it' dejavue since it's inception. I'll say it again don't believe there is a better sounding keyboard out there 76 keys great drums, bass and backing styles, mostly the best you will hear, and a board just crying out for further development by Ketron.

So the upshot here is Ketron, if you believe you have a great product (musikMesse 2012) why on earth would you waiste the cost and presentation to do nothing to enhance the Audya?

I am glad Ketron UK are doing the Style thing, anything else is great, but I really wan't Ketron Ialy to come to the plate and to keep developing the orig Audya to where it should have been now. There should have been no other keyboard that could compare, but the Audya is an expensive board, that has lost it's value even with it's great attributes, why? I think a lot of what I have written has a lot to with it.

I appreciate the free updates from Ketron, but I'm not opposed to paying good money for great outcomes. God help Ketron if either Yamaha, Korg or Roland ever figure out a way to get those live backings into their styles, they will get it right from the outset, and I fear and I'm sure you do, it's all over for Audya.