Thanks Don. Yes, I agree but the Ketron does not have a facility to edit Registrations or Song Setting via PC or another external method. Songbook seems to be accessible and from samples of entries I have found with the included database, most songs I play or want to are there and can easily be edited and adjusted to my liking rather than starting from scratch. On the Audya, I would have to go through and find all my settings, voices and style plus STS which may work with that style and start from scratch.

That's the main reason why I ask about the Korg since the drive of the unit would be from the PC or notebook or iPad/iPhone to call up the settings I need from SongBook not to go through all settings using the touch screen. Guess I'm asking also if there are adjustments which can only be made from the screen...

I like the Audya for it's sound and layout and the sliders are a plus where I don't have to go to a screen to set something like on the Tyros series. Easy access to get started is what I'm looking for since starting from scratch will be a time consuming and tedious event on the Audya.

The Tyros is easy but there are more deeper menu selections to get where I need to be and the Live sound is not there.

Ultimately, I will most likely go with a version of the Audya but if I can get over the barrier of the TouchScreen on the Kork, I'd rather go that way.