Rico, Cap Russ, Tapas, Paul, Eddie, Gary, Steve, and Larry:

Hi Guys:
Thanks for such generously kind words. smile
Glad you enjoyed my rendition of "Lucky Day".
I had honestly debated whether to post such a rough around the edges recording, especially realizing my vocals weren't always on pitch pristine.
Then again I remember past member comments made suggesting that my vocal sound style was better suited for trad. pop & jazz standards and not for Pop Rock & Country.
In an attempt to bring out an edgier raw quality to my voice, I intentionally set the song key a tad higher than usual to try to achieve that,
but regrettably,in a few spots,it resulted in some pitch-vocal placement problems.
I did have fun spontaneously recording it either way, so thanks to Rico for having suggested us both record the same song,
as it's now inspired me to actually seriously 'work' on learning another new tune again. smile

Additional comments and thoughts from others are 'welcomed and encouraged'.

Scott cool

Originally Posted By: captain Russ
Scotty, good job. Where does this song come from? A musical?, An import? Thought I was pretty informed about all kinds of new material, but this one is unfamiliar.
Hi Russ,
"Lucky Day" was included on German singer Sasha Schmitz's 2007 Greatest Hits album and was the 66th best selling German single of 2007.
Here he performs the song @ the 2007 Live Earth Concert in Hamburg: