About 6 weeks ago I had a surgical implant of the Starr Toric lens in my left eye, and three weeks ago the right eye was done. Unfortunately, things are not going well and I cannot see as well as I could prior to the surgery, but that's the bad news part of this story.

The good news part is my daughter has been able to help her old dad by doing all the loading, unloading and setup of my system during the time I had lifting restrictions because of the surgery. She only has one usable arm because a near-fatal motorcycle accident left her left arm paralyzed. I knew she has a good voice, but she would never sing with me in the past, claiming that it just wasn't something she wanted to do. Since the surgery she decided she would sing with me on the job, mainly because she had to be there anyway and would get bored if she had nothing to do but sit around waiting for dad.

A couple days ago I asked her to sing Over The Rainbow, which has always been one of my favorite songs. I fell in love with Dorothy in The Wizard Of Oz when I first saw the movie in 1945. (Yes Fran, I'm that old.) I fired up the PSR-3000, she kick in on the song, and instantly, I was overwhelmed with her rendition of the song. Before she finished I had tears streaming down my face. They were tears of joy and I was so emotional I couldn't even think about the next song I wanted to perform. Those in the audience that could stand gave her a standing ovation that seemed to last forever.

Hopefully, I'll have her record the song next week when we're back on the circuit and I'll post it for others to hear. She's an incredibly brave lady and has been through a lot. I'm so proud of her that I would have a great deal of difficulty putting into words just how proud I am of her. If and when you get to hear her sing I believe you'll agree she has the voice of an angel.

Cheers from an emotional, old man,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)